6/14/09

Buffalo Chicken Dip


I love anything buffalo sauce....I even toss it on popcorn! Here is a dip that has been created to incorporate buffalo style chicken....and I love dips. (favorite food on earth). I'll turn anything into a dip.


3 cups cooked shredded chicken
2 (8 oz) pgks. cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo wing sauce
1 cup. shredded cheddar cheese


Pour wing sauce over shredded chicken. (I do this a couple of ways, the easiest, buy rotisserie chicken and peel skin off and shred it. Or boil/steam 3 chicken breasts and shred them)

Set aside for 30 minutes. Beat together cream cheese and ranch dressing. Fold in chicken and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Spread into small baking dish or pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Add the rest of the cheddar cheese on top and bake an additional 15 minutes. Serve with crackers.

2 comments:

  1. Krista-
    What a beautiful site- you are gifted as a cook! My thoughts are with you this week..
    I plan on trying the chicken cacciatore very soon- I'll let you know if it's a hit with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buffalo flavored things rule! ahem, hot sauce and popcorn? where could you have learned that one?! ;)

    ReplyDelete